Quick & Easy Enrollment
Why Enroll With Us ?
Confused where to get your child admitted? Tired of going through the list of best schools for your child ?
Search no more !
Aditya Academy Secondary is considered as one of the best CBSE School in Kolkata.
With outstanding overall CBSE result in both X & XII, best of infrastructures, residential-cum-day school, hostel facility separate for boys and girls, Bengals 1st private cricket stadium, multi-sports facility, student scholarship program and so much more, Aditya Academy Secondary has been announced as the ‘Model CBSE School’ by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
We not only offer a formal education but also an opportunity to make a career out of sports. Our well educated, confident faculty is always there not only to teach the students but also to help them out whenever need with situations within the school hour. We always keep the parents updated about their child’s conduct and performance in school through SMS alerts. Through the grievance solving unit one can directly write to our Chairman. Excellent infrastructure and facility are there to host the students which include smart classrooms, green digital campus, eco-friendly environment, International standard football, and cricket stadium, table tennis facility, swimming, dance, drama, art, quiz, and so on.
Gift your child a bright future and discover the star in him/her.
SEND A MESSAGE:
Admission & Withdrawal
- The academic session begins from the 1st week of April every year.
- Registration Form duly filled in and signed by the parents or guardians should be submitted to the school within the stipulated time. At the time of admission, the original birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation along with the photocopy has to be produced. Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended by the candidate should be submitted to the school within one month from the commencement of the session/admission.
- Registration Form may be downloaded from our school website or the one at the end of the prospectus can be used.
- Admission to nursery (for candidates who have completed the age of 2 years) to Standard II (for students who have completed 6 years) will be finalized on the basis of performance of the candidates through interview only.
- Admission for standard III to standard VIII: a written test followed by personal interview will be conducted for admission.
- Admission of students to class XI (Science/ Commerce/ Humanities): After successful completion of a recognized Class- X Board Examination, admission will be based on the eligibility criteria prescribed by the school. Admission stats in April/May immediately after the Board Exams. Provisional admission may be given to students on the basis of their performance in school examination only on the availability of seats. Please note that provisional admission does not guarantee or give any preferential right to admission in Class XI until the clear pass result is declared by the concerned Class X Board/ Council. No reservation or conditional enrolment is made for students seeking admission.
- For all classes parents of the candidates will be interviewed.
- Admission will depend on the availability of seats in each class and the performance of the student in the interview. Canvassing in any form, such as request or recommendation, will not be entertained.
- The school management reserves the right to decide the conditions for admitting or retaining students in the institution.
- The entire amount paid to the school during admission is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Withdrawal: For withdrawing a student from the school, a month’s notice is to be given or a month’s fee is to be paid in lieu of notice. Those who desire to take Transfer Certificate (TC) are required to clear the whole year’s fees. No TC will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, and then, only on receipt of a written application from the parents or guardians the TC will be issued after payment of the required TC charges.
For any complaints please write to us on : [email protected]